Sunday 25 August 2013

Beyond India [2]

An extremely busy weekend saw me celebrating the 18th birthday of another one of my friends, as well as doing lots of driving, studying and eating!

First of all, a big happy birthday to one of my best friends, Sophie. It's hard to believe she's 18 when she is in fact the smallest (height wise) in our circle of friends! 



She celebrated with a lovely dinner at Beyond India, one of our favourite restaurants. (See my first review here.) She was kind enough to let us order whatever we liked! We ordered a lot more since there was one curry per person, however I could only snap a few photos of the curries around me.

Beef Patiala 

I ordered the Beef Patiala as it was something I had never tried before. I loved the rich flavour and the slight punch from the mild chilli, though I wish the chunks of beef had been more tender.


 Chicken Korma

 Butter Chicken

Chicken Tikka Masala


Naan basket

Absolutely delicious! I can never get enough of the cheesy naan. 

 Sophie's first legal drink, a Swirling Sari cocktail!

 Cutting her cake, a delicious Apple & Berry cake from Muratti's

We had such a great time, with the food and service being fantastic and prompt, as per usual. I'm quite sure that Beyond India is without a doubt one of the best places in Adelaide for Indian food!

Once again, happy birthday Sophie!

Beyond India on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment