Sunday 18 August 2013

Priceline Haul [3]

Hi everyone!

Priceline is currently having a massive sale, which 50% off the entire Maybelline range. I decided to pop in early yesterday morning - the calm before the storm! It was lucky that my friends and I were the only people in the store.
  
 All my purchases. A grand total of $109.90


 Real Techniques Core Collection $44.99

First off, this wasn't on sale but I bought it as a gift for a friend. I have my own set and they're fantastic. I definitely recommend them, especially for beginners. If you're able to shop online, I know iherb has them for a much lower price!

 Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara $9.62
Originally $19.25

Finally the right version of Falsies for me! I mistakenly bought the non-waterproof version, and then the Falsies Everlasting but found that I wasn't happy with either one. The former, being non-waterproof, made my lashes look pretty good but caused them to droop and lose their curl since I have the typical straight Asian lashes! The latter just didn't appeal to me and I liked the formula less than the non-waterproof one. However, this one is perfect! It gave me clump free, long lashes and held the curl really well. 

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner $6.97
Originally $13.96

Maybelline Master Liner $6.25
Originally $13.50
My favourite of all 'drugstore' eye liners! I have oily lids, one of which is slightly monolid-like, so smudgeproof and waterproof liners are a must for me. I decided to stock up, even though both of the ones I'm currently using have quite a bit of product left in them.


Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'Too Cool' $5.97
Originally $11.95



A steal at only $5.97! These are amazing - they give an intense colour pay off and will last from the moment you apply it to the moment you decide to remove it. Fantastic for people who have oily lids like me. I had my eye on 'Barely Branded' as well, but unfortunately the 2 stores I visited were both out of stock! I will be visiting Priceline again next week before the end of the sale, so hopefully they would've restocked everything.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in 'Medium' $9.47
Originally $18.95

Definitely one of my favourite concealers. Perfect for under the eye as well as over blemishes. My shade is light but I bought this for my sister since she is much more tanned than I am. 


Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in 'Coral Crush' $8.47
Originally $16.95

Absolutely gorgeous colour! It isn't too drying on the lips and has a fairly moderate staying power without a lipliner. I'll definitely be purchasing a few more of these on my next Priceline visit.

Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Energising Orange' $1.97
Originally $3.95

I'm sure everyone knows of the hype surrounding these. This is my 4th Baby Lips and they're great! I usually like to have a lip balm everywhere (seriously - in my bag, wallet, car, bedroom, study desk, bathroom etc :P) and this was such a steal! I'll definitely be purchasing a few more on my next visit.

 Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover $8.99
Originally $10.89

I wanted to try out some new eye make up removers since I ran out of my favourite Garnier one, so I picked this up since it was on sale for 20% off. So far, I really like it but I still prefer the Garnier 2-in-1. It works quite well but it just doesn't have the same lightness that the Garnier one does.

 Nivea 3 in 1 Waterproof Make-Up Remover $7.19
Originally $8.99

Another make up remover I picked up to try out. It has the consistency of a thin moisturiser which I don't actually like very much. It takes quite a bit of product to remove waterproof makeup, mascara especially, but it definitely has the moisturising properties. I don't think this is a product I will be repurchasing after I finish it.


If you haven't been into Priceline recently or you need to stock up on a few beauty products, I definitely recommend you visit ASAP! The sale ends on the 26th of August - I know I'll be back in a week's time to pick up some more goodies!

Vy
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment