Tuesday 13 October 2015

Papparich

My family has been a little obsessed with Papparich lately. I think it must be the extensive and affordable menu as well as the efficient service, which is what my parents tend to look for in a restaurant for a larger group. It's been a restaurant we fall back on whenever none of us can decide on what to eat. Despite the long lines, we've never had to wait too long for a table. Here's a taste of what we've ordered on two of our past visits, which has caused us to leave absolutely stuffed to the brim! 

Teh Tarik


White coffee with coffee jelly

Teh Tarik with coffee jelly

Pappa special biryani rice with sambal eggplant, fried chicken & sambal prawns

Roti telur with curry chicken

My absolute favourite!

Oriental chicken chop

Egg noodles

We've also tried the laksa and satay skewers, which were both great, as well as the fried chicken skin which I personally did not like at all. I'd recommend it for people who aren't afraid to try new things and are looking for affordable lunch and dinner options. I am not at all an expert on Malaysian cuisine although I did get a taste of it on a trip to Kuala Lumpur a few years ago. Regardless of that, I'd say it's a pretty good feed especially if you go in a large group and can try a bit of everything!

Papparich Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment