Tuesday 13 October 2015

Sah Modern Mediterranean [2]

My boyfriend and I were after a light dinner one night and decided to try out Sah for some tapas and paella. We often drive past on our way home and I have visited previously (see here) but hadn't thought to return. Now for the fussiest eater I know to want to try out a restaurant I hadn't suggested, I thought, why not? 

Chicken and parmesan croquettes $3.50 ea

Very cheesy, but probably a little small for its size. 

Greek style chicken marinated in garlic, lemon and oregano $13

We love Greek food, and this hit the spot!
Ps. for top notch Greek food, our favourite restaurant is Taverna Greek Psistaria. I haven't written up a blog post on it yet because I order take away from there allll the time, but do expect one in the future when we go back to dine in!

Chargrilled Moroccan spiced lamb cutlets with cumin yoghurt $14

Good flavours but again, nothing too special. 

Paella mixta for 1 $29
Locally sourced chorizo, chicken, prawns & calamari

My boyfriend was excited to try this because he'd never had paella before. We were expecting something incredible for a paella which placed 4th best in the world. The rice was cooked beautifully, as well as the chorizo, chicken, prawns and calamari. It was quite salty though and definitely needed a drizzle of lemon juice over the top to freshen it up. The only thing it was missing was the characteristic layer of crispy rice. 

Not bad for a light dinner, but probably a bit pricey for what we had. There was nothing too memorable here although we still enjoyed our paella. I wouldn't mind returning but again, it's not something that will ever top my list of places to re-visit.

Sah Modern Mediterranean Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

9 comments:

  1. This is really tremendous that the way you desceibeI'll really appreciated your work.
    hope i'll come back to get some more information .Thanks
    best places to eat in bromley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really!!! I am very impressed after reading this blog. thanks for providing deep information for
    Online Tischreservierung

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly superb blog, I don’t have actual words to praise in regards for this
    tours of rome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this post will be a fine read for my blog readers too, could you please allow me to post a link to my blog. I am sure my guests will find that very useful.
    Online Tischreservierung

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valuable information! Looking forward to seeing your notes posted.
    indian restaurant dallas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Post is very useful, I am truly happy to post my note on this blog . It helped me with ocean of awareness so I really consider you will do much better in the future.
    free restaurant software

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your post & I will always be coming frequently to read more of your post. Thank you very much for your post once more.
    point of sale

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read many blogs in the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up
    Envios a Venezuela

    ReplyDelete